Skip to main content
July 1, 2020 - we will no longer be using O-Space. Download O-Space content you wish to keep.
- A tutorial on how to download course posts on O-Space and save them to Google Drive
- A tutorial on how to download an ePortfolio from O-Space and save it to Google Drive
O-Space is the Otis College Learning Management System (LMS).
A course area is automatically created for classes offered in the BFA/MFA program under "My Courses" and populated with the instructor-of-record and enrolled students.
- discussion boards
- assignment posting
- email communication
The Library manages O-Space and trains users. If you need assistance, please contact our helpful staff
Problems Logging In?
Check that you are using the right username and password to access O-Space.
- Students - Check that your username has a capital X and there is no space in front
- Alumni/ae - Contact Alumni Relations if you do not know your X-Number and Password
- Faculty - You should have received your credentials from your Academic department
- Staff - You should have received your credentials from Human Resources
ISA Server Error
If you receive a red error message about ISA Server, either you have entered your credentials incorrectly OR your account has been locked.
- Check that you are entering the correct credentials.
- If your account has been locked (usually due to unsuccessful login attempts into O-Space or Otis College email), try unlocking your account with the Password Manager in the Dashboard (my.otis.edu).
- Students - technicians in the Computer Lab (Ahmn 401) can reset your password for you.
- Faculty and Staff - contact Information Systems at email@example.com
Important: If you change your password and have synced your Otis College email on another computer (e.g. you personal laptop) or on a tablet or smartphone, you must update those settings immediately on all devices. Otherwise, the other device(s) will try to log into your account with the old password and lockout both passwords.
Current students, faculty, and staff, quick access to O-Space is available through the Otis College Dashboard.
- Enrolled Students: X-Number + Password
- Faculty/Staff: Username + Password
- Alumni: X-Number + Password
If you forgot your access information to login, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or go to room 401 in Ahmanson.
O-Space Home Screen
When you log into O-Space you will see four areas designated on the home screen by a gray bar:
- My ePortfolios
- My Courses
- Assessment Groups
- My Communities
If this is your first time logging into O-Space, make sure you agree to the terms and conditions.
Need Technical Support?
Students can drop by the Student Learning Center (SLC) room 100 E in the Library.
Tutors can assist you with basic O-Space questions.
Staff and Faculty can also contact:
Heather Cleary (email@example.com)
Jean-Marie Venturini (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Natalie Arps-Bumbera (email@example.com)
Faculty are welcome to schedule an O-Space Tutorial workshop for class.