O-Space users can comment on ePortfolios. Any user with admin access to the ePortfolio will receive an email every time a comment is left.
To leave a comment, navigate to the bottom of any ePortfolio page where comments are enabled.
You Can Control Comment Settings:
You can also control commenting under the ePortfolio Tools drop-down menu under "Settings."
The conversation feature in O-Space ePortfolios allows you to highlight specific portions of ePortfolio text and media to start a conversation or leave detailed feedback.
Conversations are visible to O-Space Users.
Conversations can be deleted by the ePortfolio Admin - no record is kept.
You do NOT receive alerts when someone has posted a conversation or responded.
1. Select ePortfolio
2. You will notice a conversation bubble on the upper right side of the ePortfolio if Conversations have been activated for that ePortfolio
3. Select an image or highlight text.
4. A discussion box appears for you to leave feedback.
5. Type your comment and select send.
6. The conversation thread will appear on the right-hand side of the webpage.
To Enable or Disable the Conversations Tool
You can enable conversations by going into your ePortfolio Tools > Settings.
Select "Enable Conversations" at the bottom.