Customize your ePortfolio to reflect YOU!
Unable to view video? Watch on Youtube.
Select "CC" for captions.
The ePortfolio design can be changed by going to:
1. Select your Learning ePortfolio
2. Go to the "Portfolio Tools" tab on the upper right side
3. From the drop-down menu select "Settings"
4. Select the gray "Customize" button under the green square
5. Can choose a directory icon by selecting the gray "Browse" button
6. A window opens allowing you to search your computer for a file
7. Select the image file. It will automatically be resized.
8. Select "Open"
9. For the header choose the "browse" button under upload a new image
10. A window opens allowing you to search your computer for a file
11. Select the image file. It will automatically be resized.
12. Select "Open"
13. Select "Save" at the very bottom of the page
Try doing a Google Image search for "Tumblr Backgrounds."
Suggest using image search tools to filter for "large size" images only.
Under Portfolio Tools > Settings > Customize you can change the CSS code to edit colors, menu fonts, and borders in the ePortfolio.