1. Select your Learning ePortfolio
2. Go to the "Portfolio Tools" tab on the upper right side
3. From the drop down menu select "Submit"
4. From the pop-up menu select the Submission Assignment
5. Click the BLUE text
You will see the course listed underneath the title of the Submission Assignment.
6. Select the circle next to the correct ePortfolio page where the work is published.
Make sure your ePortfolio has been SAVED + PUBLISHED otherwise your faculty will see only a blank page.
7. Select "SUBMIT"
8. You can check the submission
9. You can also "UNDO" the Submission if you made a mistake
Remember, you can only Submit ONCE.
1. Select O-Space course under "My Courses" gray heading
2. Select "Submission" tab
3. Under "Summary View" will see a list of assignment titles in bold
4. Go to the correct Submission Assignment
5. Select "Step 1"
Do not select "(info)."
6. You will see a description of the assignment and a description for Step 1
7. Under "Evidence Added" select "ePortfolio"
8. You will see the title of your ePortfolio
9. Select the upside down gray triangle to see a list of all sections and pages in your ePortfolio
10. Select each page you wish to submit to your instructor
11. You can only submit ONCE so make sure you are finished
The content on your page must be SAVED + PUBLISHED, otherwise you will end up submitting a blank ePortfolio page.
12. Select "Save and Submit" at the bottom
13. You will see a new screen that confirms you have completed the submission
14. Select "View ePortfolio" to check and make sure you submitted the correct coursework
If you made a mistake - contact your instructor to delete the submission
1. Select current course under gray heading "My Courses"
2. Select "Submissions" tab
3. Step 1 requires you submit work
4. Step 2 is often where faculty will leave feedback on what you posted
5. Select "(info)" next to Step 2
6. Will see assessment (grade/feedback) from faculty in the second step 2 box
All submission assignments are listed in bold with steps underneath.
If you select Step 1, you can see what you submitted by selecting "View e-Portfolio".
If you haven't submitted anything yet you will see a gray box marked "Submit Evidence" (Evidence = coursework).